6 Winter Hacks!!!
Winter brings a lot of positivity & freshness with it, which makes us feel alive. Cozy jumpers, cute sweaters, beanies, scarves or what not! It is that time of the year when you start eating a lot of dates, develop a love for hot chocolate and finally the wait is over for Gajar ka Halwa & Chikki.
Oh, the winters are so tempting! But what is not tempting about winters is dry skin & hair. All we want is glowing skin and shiny hair all year long. Don’t worry we got your back. Sharing a few DIYs & food for glowing skin all winter long.
- Banana Face Pack- Banana is an all-time lifesaver, be it for glowing skin, rash-free periods, or eating a duct-taped banana. So mash a banana, add 2tsp milk, 2 drops of honey, and 1 tsp lime juice & apply this on your face! It will give the best results if done often.
- Almond Oil- Almond oil is something that will be hard to resist once you start using it. You can massage your face with almond oil and leave it overnight for the best results. Use it on a daily basis to get more radiant and glowing skin.
- Oatmeal & Milk- Make a paste of some oatmeal & milk. Apply on face, rub gently & let it dry. Rinse it after a few minutes. This will remove dead skin & make it glowing & radiant.
Keep eating these things all winter for glowing skin!!
- Dry Fruits like walnuts & almonds- Nuts are rich in Vitamin E which increases blood flow to the skin, making it smooth & supple.
- Dark Chocolate- It is rich in antioxidants that protect the skin from UV damage keeping the skin smooth. The cherry on the top is it reduces cramps too.
- Berries- Berries have powerful antioxidants that fight free radicals which cause wrinkles & fine lines. Eat a lot of berries for young & glowing skin.
And don’t forget to keep yourself HYDRATED!!
So here are the hacks for healthy & glowing skin in this winter season. If you know more such hacks share with us in the comments below.