Let's talk menstruation, period.
Past talks and workshops
The main focus of our workshop or event is to create awareness about menstrual hygiene & sustainable menstruation. The workshop provides a platform for an open discussion about these topics which remain taboo.
We have successfully created awareness through our workshop in 5 different cities of India are looking forward to reach out to more girls and women. In past we have conducted the following workshops:
- Ahmedabad - International Women's Day Workshop Co-Hosted by American Corner & Utkarsh
- Ahmedabad - Co-Hosted by Saathi & Anupriya Pande, Blogger at Menstrupedia
- Bangalore - Co-Hosted by Saathi & Poonam Bir Kasturi from Daily Dump
- Mumbai - Bombay Teachers' Training College
- Delhi - Shri Ram College of Commerce
- Jharkhand, Ranchi and Ahmedabad.
Sustainable Menstruation Workshop at:
Menstrual Hygiene Workshop at:
Ahmedabad - Co-Hosted by Saathi & Anupriya Pande, Blogger at Menstrupedia
Bangalore - Co-Hosted by Saathi & Poonam Bir Kasturi from Daily Dump
Mumbai - Bombay Teachers' Training College
Rural Workshop at: Jharkhand
Upcoming talks and workshops
Tune in for information about upcoming workshops! Subsribe to our newsletter at the bottom of the page to stay informed about our upcoming talks and workshops.