Past talks and workshops
The main focus of our workshop or event is to create awareness about menstrual hygiene & sustainable menstruation. The workshop provides a platform for an open discussion about these topics which remain taboo.
We have successfully created awareness through our workshop in 5 different cities of India are looking forward to reach out to more girls and women. In past we have conducted the following workshops:
- Ahmedabad - International Women's Day Workshop Co-Hosted by American Corner & Utkarsh
- Ahmedabad - Co-Hosted by Saathi & Anupriya Pande, Blogger at Menstrupedia
- Bangalore - Co-Hosted by Saathi & Poonam Bir Kasturi from Daily Dump
- Mumbai - Bombay Teachers' Training College
- Delhi - Shri Ram College of Commerce
- Ahmedabad - Design Thinking Workshop Co-Hosted by TheaCare
- Bangalore - IIM Bangalore at their fest UNMAAD
- Oslo - Oslo International School
- Oslo - University of Oslo
- Scotland - University of St Andrews
- London - University of Westminster New Cavendish Campus
- London - Infosys
- London - Imperial College
- London - University of Westminster Marylebone Campus
- Jharkhand, Ranchi and Ahmedabad.
Sustainable Menstruation Workshop at:
Menstrual Hygiene Workshop at:
Ahmedabad - Co-Hosted by Saathi & Anupriya Pande, Blogger at Menstrupedia
Bangalore - Co-Hosted by Saathi & Poonam Bir Kasturi from Daily Dump
Mumbai - Bombay Teachers' Training College
Rural Workshop at: Jharkhand
Design Thinking Workshop at Ahmedabad Co-Hosted by TheaCare
Oslo International School
IIM Bangalore at UNMMAD
Oslo University, Norway
Upcoming talks and workshops
Want to conduct a workshop with us? Contact us at email@example.com!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device