Saathi is back with some exciting challenges to promote #SustainableLiving & to fight Period Taboos.
The Saathi Sustainability Challenge 2022 would be bigger and bolder than last year with challenges that help us all fight period taboos and conserve our environment!
In July 2021, we ran a similar 16-challenge series alongside the Tokyo Summer Olympics called "Saathi Olympics 2021". We were thrilled with the huge response and love from all of you and our followers on Instagram.
This year in honor of both Earth Day and Menstrual Hygiene Management Day, we're hosting 5 exciting challenges across 5 weeks and there would be exciting prizes. This time there will be 1 winner and 3 runners up.
Last year a few of you worked really hard but missed the Olympic style medals and prizes. Last time we rewarded every participant with a 10% discount coupon code, but this year we will be rewarding all participants, with valid entries, Saathi Trial Packs! These trial packs would be delivered to you free of cost across India (wherever you are).
So get excited, and gear up for some exciting sustainability challenges that would fight period taboos and promote a Sustainable Lifestyle.
We have also revised our points table so that original content creators would have an upper edge.
Participation Points: 100 per challenge.
Nomination Points (for mentioning other handles) - 10 points per nomination. maximum 5 handles would be eligible for points i.e 50 points per challenge.
TimeStamp Points: These points are awarded for video/image entries with a timestamp (date & time) on it. To ensure that the entry is genuine and is not repurposed or downloaded from the web and original content creators lead the challenge. 50 points per challenge. (In case, we identified any entries that have image/videos downloaded from web, they would be disqualified from the Sustainability Challenge.)
Step 2: Click on Settings icon available on Top Right Side
Stpe 3: Click on Watermark option
Step 4: Enable TimeStamp / Date & Time
Step 5: Take a test video / photo to verify
Bonus Points: The Saathi Judges Panel reserves the right to add additional bonus points up to 50 per challenge based on quality of entries and its impact. To gain maximum bonus points share your thoughts on the specific challenges inline with the challenge theme.
Sample Points Table
In the above sample, @Contestant1 participated in all challenges and nominated 5 friends in each challenge and all entries had date and time timestamps vs. @Contestant2 who missed one challenge, nominated less friends, and also missed timestamps in a few challenges.
Please note incase, of a tie or matching score, the Saathi Judges Panel would judge entries based on creativity and content and would add bonus points accordingly.
Saathi Sustainability Challenge 2022: Prizes
Saathi Sustainability Challenge 2022: Rules & Guidelines
- All entries would be considered valid only if they have hashtags #SaathiSustainabilityChallenge2022 and #SustainabilityChallenge and mentions @saathipads
- All entries should be in post form only. Stories would not be counted. The participants are encouraged to add stories additionally but not as entries.
- All nominations should have a valid account
- Entries would be considered valid only if the participants have followed Saathi's Instagram handle @SaathiPads - https://www.instagram.com/saathipads/
- The Entries received within the stipulated timelines would only be considered or else they will be disregarded and would not receive any points.
- The nominations by the contestants should be done within the post. You can edit the post before last date incase if you missed it while posting it.
- The Contest is open to INDIAN RESIDENTS ONLY. Non Indian residents are encouraged to participate but would not be eligible for prizes as we cannot ship internationally.
- The minimum criteria for winning the first prize and runner up prizes is to participate in a minimum of 3 challenges. Minimum of 2 entries should also have nominations (mentions of friends encouraging them to participate)
- The winning contestants would have to share their full-frame images with us for online felicitation.
Saathi Sustainability Challenge 2022: Disqualification Criteria
- You will be disqualified from Saathi Sustainability Challenge 2022 if you mentioned any other brands on the post other than our sponsors if any.
- You will be disqualified if you mentioned random handles that do not exist to gain nomination points.
- Invalid and spammy account entries would not be considered valid.
- Any post that is not in the right spirit or hurts any sentiments would be disqualified.
- The contestant would be disqualified if s/he deletes any entry posts intentionally or by mistake.
- You would be disqualified if your entry is not genuine. Participants using images from web would be disqualified.
**Terms & Conditions:
Saathi may use participants name, likeness or image for promotional and marketing purposes without the requirement for any payment to the participant and the participant hereby grants Saathi the right to do the same and expressly waive any claims against the organizers in this regard.
Saathi's decision is final with respect to all matters relating to awarding of the prize and shall not be subject to review or appeal by any participant or by any third party. Saathi also reserves the right to update the points system, general rules, terms and conditions and other offer terms without notification.
Saathi shall not be responsible in the event of “entries” being not received on Instagram due to any network problem, a breakdown in machinery or any other technical error of any nature whatsoever.
By participating in this challenge/contest, the participants shall be deemed that they have read, understood and have accepted the terms and conditions as mentioned above and further hereby undertake to fully abide by the same.