Maybe you’ve seen our products or heard about our story in a video or online. If you’re someone looking for a company that is sustainable, ethical, and focused on the upliftment of the community at its core, you’ve come to the right place!
At Saathi, we truly care about health, the community, and the environment. You can learn more about us and our impact here- https://saathipads.com/pages/our-impact.
Whether you’re an individual, NGO, organization, company, distributor or journalist, there are several ways you can partner with us. Take a look below to see all the possibilities with the role that fits you best:
- For Individuals
- For Companies
- For Events
- For Media Coverage
- For Sales/Suppliers
- For NGOs
- For Educations Institutions
- For funders
- Be part of the change and purchase products
- Intern with us!
- Pursue a career at Saathi
- Share with your friends and tag us on social media
- Give us a review
We strongly believe that individuals have a lot of power, after all, every stone you cast into the river creates ripples in the whole river. You can join us in making holistic changes for the better by doing any of the above-listed points!
- Shop with us at: https://saathipads.com/collections/all
- For any customer complaints or doubts you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For an internship or career, email us at email@example.com with your CV and cover letter. In your email, add what position you are applying for in the subject line.
- Head to our careers page to see what positions you can apply for: https://saathipads.com/pages/careers-at-saathi#apply
- Provide pads for staff
- Provide pads for CSR activities
- Workshops on circular economy, menstrual hygiene, and many other topics, etc.
- Host us at your events and make your event inclusive for menstruators
We have previously partnered with companies such as Boeing, Myntra, NTPC, etc. in different capacities. A partnership with Saathi also provides add-on co-benefit labels, high-quality plastic avoidance credits, and more as we are focused on a holistic approach at every step of our value chain.
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for B2B activities
Reach out to us at email@example.com for CSR activities.
- Speaker opportunities
Despite 1.8 billion people around the world menstruating every single month, accessibility of hygienic and sustainable menstrual products to menstruators in public spaces, conferences, etc., is an essential yet often overlooked issue.
We recently partnered with Women Deliver 2023, in Rwanda to provide 24,000 pads to the attendees of the global summit throughout the 4-day conference. The amount of positive feedback we got from Women Deliver attendees in making sustainable pads accessible throughout the conference illustrated the need to make such basic necessity items available if inclusivity is to be achieved in any space.
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for events.
For Media Coverage
- Social media platforms/influencers
Looking to partner with us by covering our story? Welcome aboard! A few of our media coverage include:
- World Economic Forum- https://www.instagram.com/p/CxkZFMRtFoS/
- Nikkei - https://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Startups/Indian-startup-fights-stigma-with-biodegradable-sanitary-napkins
- 60-second docs- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHOHgzT45Cg&t
- NowThis- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOCvAVw8VtM&t
- CNBC- TV 18- https://www.youtube.com/live/4rS5WW3TRVA?feature=share&t=2224
- Navya Singh- https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cs4BJ5_vA4T/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
- Aarushi- https://www.instagram.com/reel/Csu41jJsG92/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
- Aalekh Kapoor- https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ctoi8O5rLJr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
For media inquiries reach out to us at: email@example.com with the subject line: Media Inquiry (Name of org./influencer)
- Private Label
If you fit into any of the above categories, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposal, an introduction to your organization, and any other relevant details.
Please note, currently we are not providing any Transfer of Technology.
- Rural distribution
- Distribution in urban underserved areas
- Supply for beneficiaries in NGO
As a social enterprise, Saathi is heavily vested in the betterment of the community as a whole. In 2018 we started our #OneMillionPads Initiative, where we aimed to distribute over 1 million Saathi pads to underserved communities throughout India. To do so we partnered with various NGOs such as Ekal Vidhyalaya Foundation, Tattva Bodh Foundation, Goonj, and so on, to complete our goal.
As of 2022, we completed our #OneMillionPads Initiative, and have since begun our even more ambitious #TenMIllionPads Initiative.
We are looking forward to more NGO collaborations where we can make an impact in the lives of those who need it the most.
Email us at email@example.com along with details of your organization and details of the collaboration.
Call or WhatsApp us at +91 7874539394
For Educational institutions
- Vending machine
- Menstrual Hygiene Management workshops
- Period kits for new menstruators
Menstruation is a big reason for girls dropping out of school in India. This may be because of:
- Lack of hygienic menstrual products
- Lack of proper toilet facilities
- Cultural barriers
- Misinformation on menstruation
At Saathi, we want to ensure that girls are able to go to school without having to worry about their periods which is a basic biological process.
Saathi products are not just good for the environment but good for the users as well. Providing menstrual hygiene products that are not detrimental to their health along with teaching adolescent menstruators and their peers about menstruation and menstrual hygiene management is crucial.
Saathi can also provide period kits for young menstruators which include essentials for maintaining hygiene during menstruation as well as a comic book that introduces them to periods in an engaging and friendly way.
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach out to us at email@example.com
In case you want to fund us or do a project with us, you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org !
We look forward to hearing from you 🐵 🐼