Saathi is a manufacturing company that makes eco-friendly hygiene products. Founded by graduates from MIT (US) and Nirma, we are innovators in the use of alternative materials and zero-waste production. Our mission is to create hygiene products that are good for the body, environment, and community.Our first product, biodegradable sanitary pads made from banana fiber, stands to revolutionize the feminine hygiene sector. Each woman using Saathi pads can save 60kg of pad waste in her lifetime. When women purchase a box of Saathi pads, they subsidize the price of pads sold to women in urban slum and rural areas. We are building an unstoppable team to help us bring Saathi biodegradable pads to women across India, and around the world.
1. Drive the development of web-based applications for our website
2. Create web apps with various features like chat, loyalty points, subscription, and many more
3. Integrate web pages on our current platform and manage on the backend
1. Calling the customers and take their feedback
2. Conducting surveys
1. Perform secondary market research for international markets of sanitary pads
2. Develop a strategy for introducing our product to these international markets
2. Form a strategy for introducing Saathi Pads to these stores and maintaining an edge over the competition
Apply now by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.