Saathi is a manufacturing company that makes eco-friendly hygiene products. Founded by graduates from MIT (US) and Nirma, we are innovators in the use of alternative materials and zero-waste production. Our mission is to create hygiene products that are good for the body, environment, and community.Our first product, biodegradable sanitary pads made from banana fiber, stands to revolutionize the feminine hygiene sector. Each woman using Saathi pads can save 60kg of pad waste in her lifetime. When women purchase a box of Saathi pads, they subsidize the price of pads sold to women in urban slum and rural areas. We are building an unstoppable team to help us bring Saathi biodegradable pads to women across India, and around the world.
- Drive the development of web-based applications for our website
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Communicating with customers through various channels, acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Designing, conducting, and analyzing customer surveys.
- Call the customers and take product feedback from them.
- Develop a strategy for introducing our product to these international markets
- Conduct web research to understand the size of the market in India for a specific banking product we are planning to launch (this will require very extensive research by state, cities, and metros)
- Conduct web search of similar companies in other countries like Germany, the UK, and Australia
- Develop a go-to digital market strategy
- Writing blogs for existing websites or separate blogging sites
- Content writing can also include writing, editing and proofreading existing content provided by clients and double checking on the facts as well
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Write, edit, and release content for Blogs and social media posts
Check out our blogs: What it's like to be an intern at Saathi? and Working at Saathi: How I became a Prototyping Wizard to know more about Saathi.
Apply now by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.